Womb To World
Womb To World is a 2 part course delivered either as a one-to-one (or two parents)
or up to three couples / parents. This course can be delivered online, from the comfort of your own home or in one of the venues (click here to see venues).
Throughout this course you will learn a range of newborn nurturing techniques,
Discuss the fourth trimester - support & expectations.
The course is ideal during pregnancy, up to your 8th week postpartum.
We will discuss;
- History and benefits of Baby Massage and theories of attachment.
- Early Massage
- Baby Reflexology
- Rocking and holding
- Swaddling and tucking.
- Kangaroo Care
- Kangaroo Mother Care
- Containment holds
- Still Touch
- Gentle Movements
- Fourth Trimester Support
This course provides parents to be/ new parents with -
- Knowledge of their newborn's developmental needs
- Soothing and settling techniques
- Evidence based information on supporting baby and parent from womb to world
- Information on support available
COVID NOTE -
As things change on 27th Jan 2022, we endeavour to keep you safe.
To ensure the health & safety of you & your family, we will continue with adjustments;
• Social distancing • Paper handouts are now PDF form
• Hand sanitiser is provided.
IF YOU OR YOUR BABY ARE UNWELL OR ANOY ONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAS
SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND CLASSES.